What is the EUREKA Global Innovation Summit?
The EUREKA Global Innovation Summit is an international meeting place for businesses and innovation agencies to share knowledge, network, collaborate and secure future business growth opportunities. Businesses from across the globe will join international innovation agencies, research organisations and policy makers for unique insights, practical ideas, inspirational stories and collaborative solutions.
Is the EUREKA Global Innovation Summit for me?
- Are you in the business of innovation?
- Are you looking to collaborate globally?
- Are you at the scale up point in your business cycle?
- Are you interested in what innovation for Clean Growth, AI & Data, the Future of Mobility and an Ageing Society mean for your business?
If the answer to these questions is yes we are delighted to invite you to apply for the event. The event is free to attend with an application process that ensures that the 1750 international delegates are the best companies and contacts to help you progress your business goals. You can stay all three days or choose the day that is most suitable for you.
How this application process works
Tell us who you are, what your company does and what you're interested in!
- Click Register and complete your profile. Our internal team will assess your application within 10 working days. (If you have previously registered for a B2Match event you can use these log in details).
- If selected, your account will be activated! We will be in touch when session selection opens so you can pick which sessions you would like to attend and book yourself in for matchmaking with other delegates.
For more information on what EUREKA can do for you, please visit http://www.eurekanetwork.org